Membership Has its Privileges!
As an AAF-Tuscaloosa member, you’ll have access to a variety of programs that we sponsor:
- Professional development through monthly meetings and events.
- Networking with peers, clients, and potential clients in the advertising community.
- Impact and influence the local community and local client perception of the industry through public service initiatives.
- Contribute to the education of deserving advertising college students through fundraising.
- AAF Job Bank. If you are looking to jump-start your career or are seeking channels to identify and recruit new talent, AAF can help!
- AAF SmartBrief. An e-news service available to AAF members that delivers the most essential advertising news of the day.
Visit www.aaf.org for a complete list of member discounts. Here are a selection of perks…
- AAF Job bank – If you are looking to jump-start your career or are seeking channels to identify and recruit new talent, the AAF can help!
- AAF Smartbrief – An e-news service available to AAF members that delivers the most essential advertising news of the day.
- Portfolio, presentation and shipping cases – AAF Members receive a 15% discount on all items in their online store.
- Advertising Age – Save 25% on your advertising age subscription.
- Cobalt Web hosting – Cobalt, the official hosting provider of the AAF website, is proud to offer AAF members a special 10% discount on shared web hosting.
- Fedex Shipping – Save up to 20% on select FedEx Express® services, up to 12% on select FedEx Ground® services, and up to 13% on select FedEx Express® International services.
- Hertz is offering AAF members up to a 20% discount at participating locations.
- Through PROinsure, AAF provides coverage for club leadership and management as well as for individual members.
- The New York Times.
- Save 25% on the cost of home (or office) delivery for a full year.