Please complete the attached application form to apply for the 2017 Mom ’n’ I Publishing, LLC/ American Advertising Federation of Tuscaloosa Diversity Scholarship and submit it electronically by November 10, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. Late applications will not be accepted.
To be considered for this $500.00 scholarship, a student must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student in good academic and social standing at Stillman College.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be a member of a racial or cultural group that is underrepresented in the field of advertising.
- Submit a resume and a brief statement expressing your interest in advertising or a related field. Minimum of 300/Maximum of 500 words.
- Submit at least one letter of recommendation from an instructor or administrator at Stillman College. Have recommendation letter emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarship finalists will be interviewed by a selection committee.
We look forward to receiving your application. The winner(s) will be recognized at a reception on November 15, 2017.
American Advertising Federation of Tuscaloosa
Diversity and Multi-Cultural Committee